There are certain clothing items that just looks perfect on men and also which attracts women and earn compliment. Fashion is not always about wearing trendy pieces and look stylish instead it’s about getting your clothes fit and develop a good taste in clothes. If you find this interesting then let’s hop into it.
1. Tailored suit: Suit is the best creation ever done for men. It just brings you respect and puts you into a commanding position when compared to other ‘sloppy guys’. It is not necessary to buy expensive suits but instead buy good quality and spend more on getting it fit you rather than spending a lot of cash on expensive suits and not getting them tailored. You should definitely avoid wearing a baggy suit that does not look good on you. One should extract all the juices by showing off your gains and structure and a suit when it fits does the exact the same.
2. Accessories: Wearing accessories makes you stand apart from the crowd and you appear as someone who puts the effort into dressing up and knows what you are doing. It is the perfect way to ‘break the ice’ and start a conversation with girls. Wearing accessories gets you to compliment left and right and girls admire men who dress well and adds on a watch or a bracelet, sunglasses, necklace, or some rings will turn girls head for you.
3. Wearing sunglasses: This is a powerful accessory that makes your face looks symmetrical and also adds on to the mysterious vibes whoever you come across with. Getting frames that suits your face tends to highlight the structure and also hides the imperfection on your face which overall makes you a man.
4. A fresh haircut: Who doesn’t love having a fresh haircut it makes you more confident in front of your peers, makes you look sharp and also you may come across a handsome dude who is loved by girls and people around you because you always take care of things that can be dressing well, keep your grooming on point, taking good care of your skin.
5. Casual Clothing: Not always you people will be dressed, it makes life boring so for a change try on some casual clothing like sweat pants, hoodies, joggers or even denim and chinos. You can come across a handsome dude who takes good care of his style or as a lumpy kid who doesn’t care what he is wearing and this is achieved only by having clothing that fits you really well. Wearing baggy tracks and clothes that are oversized does not look great on you. And you should avoid them in order to look best in whatever you wear.
6. Find ‘your color’: It can be a shirt or the t-shirt which you recently bought and it brings you a compliment from people. Find the color that suits your skin tone or matches with your eyes or it adds on to your hairstyle. It highlights and adds on to the appearance and aesthetic of your entire look.